I work with adult individuals and couples, and offer
services helpful for:
- Relationship issues; grief, bereavement, loss; transitions;
career change; stress and burnout; parenting concerns.
- Anxiety, panic; depression, self-esteem issues; blocked creativity;
inner conflict; intense anger; PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder);
history of trauma; addictions and eating problems.
I specialize in the following therapeutic approaches:
Choosing the best kind of therapy for your specific needs:
You may want to consider the following questions when deciding
what kind of therapy to choose:
- Are you in crisis? Brief
Therapy may be the place to start.
- If the same type of crisis happens repeatedly, or if you are
dealing with long-standing issues, long-term
insight-oriented psychotherapy may be the way to go - particularly
if you are prepared to face painful issues, and to commit to
the effort needed to overcome them.
- If you experience PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) symptoms,
or dissociation, Trauma Therapy
is usually indicated.
- If you and your partner are at an impasse and can't seem to
find a way to break it, you may find Couples'
Find out more about the process and goals of psychotherapy:
to Expect from Psychotherapy